- Any payment during stay is to be paid by cash, cheque or BACS.
- In the event of cancellation rooms will be re-let if possible and deposits will be returned, less a small cancellation fee. If this is not possible, we shall retain the deposit. Holiday insurance is recommended.
- Occupants are responsible for ensuring accommodation is left clean and tidy. Any breakages or damage is to be reported immediately to the proprietors. The cost of any necessary repairs or replacement of broken or missing articles must be met by visitors.
- Accommodation is available to visitors from 3.00pm – 9.00pm (please arrange an earlier time of arrival if needed) on the day of commencement of stay, and should be vacated by 10.30am on the date of departure.
- It is regretted that no pets are allowed.
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am - 9.30am.
- Sorry we do not offer any technical support for our WiFi connection.
- Visitors must conduct themselves with due consideration for the comfort of others. Music or any other noise should not be audible to occupants of other accommodation. Sound systems should not be used at any time in the grounds.
- Cars are to be parked with care and consideration for others and livestock.
- The owners accept no liability for any injuries sustained by visitors to the property. This includes any damage to vehicles or personal belongings brought onto the property by visitors.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the premises; however, guests are welcome to smoke in the grounds.
- The proprietors reserve the right to cancel any booking if it subsequently transpires that the above-mentioned conditions have not been observed.
By visiting or using the Website you consent to the collection and use by Country Comfort Bed & Breakfast of information about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and this Privacy Statement. When completing a Contact Information Form or contacting us by e-mail, we obtain personal information (eg user's name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone numbers, etc.) from you. This information will be kept secure. The information will not be made available for sale, and shall not be shared with third parties. The personal information maybe used for notifying customers and partners of future updates to our products or services.